There are a number of Business Rates Relief schemes currently being offered by the government.
Latest news from the British Chambers of Commerce
- BCC Quarterly Economic Survey: recruitment difficulties and tougher trading conditions face firms amid sluggish UK growth
- Q2 2018 Quarterly Economic Survey
- BCC response to Chequers summit conclusions
- BCC: Credit ‘apathy’ restricting potential growth opportunities for SMEs
- Brexit: 24 practical questions that businesses need answers to
Staffordshire County Council, in partnership with Support Staffordshire, is asking rural businesses and those involved with community activity what issues they face and what ideas they have that co
The Business and Economic Partnership aims to publish news stories and events that are relevant to the local business community.
If you would like us to promote* a news story or forthcoming event please email email@example.com or phone 01827 709 382.
*Editorial guidlines will apply.