Lichfield District Council has joined forces with three other local public sector organisations to combine local funding streams* into a single pot.
Latest news from the British Chambers of Commerce
- BCC Quarterly Economic Survey: recruitment difficulties and tougher trading conditions face firms amid sluggish UK growth
- Q2 2018 Quarterly Economic Survey
- BCC response to Chequers summit conclusions
- BCC: Credit ‘apathy’ restricting potential growth opportunities for SMEs
- Brexit: 24 practical questions that businesses need answers to
Tamworth Borough Council is producing a Local Plan. This sets out the spatial planning strategy for Tamworth until 2031.
The GBSLEP Business Development programme which covers the Lichfield and Tamworth areas offers both Financial Assistance and Leadership Mentoring.
The BEP is facilitated by Tamworth Borough Council and Lichfield District Council’s Shared Economic Development Service, which has produced a review of 2013 – 2014 in order to highlight the progress made by the BEP and Shared Service in supporting the local economy as it moves from recession to recovery.
Polar explorer Mark Wood looked at the parallels between survival in the wilderness and running a company at a recent great200leaders event, presenting to over 30 businesses on the great200leaders
The Business and Economic Partnership aims to publish news stories and events that are relevant to the local business community.
If you would like us to promote* a news story or forthcoming event please email email@example.com or phone 01827 709 382.
*Editorial guidlines will apply.