Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership to appoint new ‘young’ Non-Executive Director
Latest news from the British Chambers of Commerce
- BCC Quarterly Economic Survey: recruitment difficulties and tougher trading conditions face firms amid sluggish UK growth
- Q2 2018 Quarterly Economic Survey
- BCC response to Chequers summit conclusions
- BCC: Credit ‘apathy’ restricting potential growth opportunities for SMEs
- Brexit: 24 practical questions that businesses need answers to
The government has created a £3 billion fund to increase the number of homes built in England.
Digital Birmingham commissioned an independent audit to gauge the attiudes of SME's towards digital technologies, benchmarking their digital capacity and assess the link between digital capability and business performance.
The government has today announced the launch of the Business Growth Service which consolidates GrowthAccelerator and the Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS) along with schemes from the Intellectual Property Office (IP Audits) and the Design Council (Design
Mentoring) into a single service.
The Business and Economic Partnership aims to publish news stories and events that are relevant to the local business community.
If you would like us to promote* a news story or forthcoming event please email email@example.com or phone 01827 709 382.
*Editorial guidlines will apply.