Make sure you’re correctly licensed, Tamworth and Lichfield businesses urged
Latest news from the British Chambers of Commerce
- BCC and six national Chambers across Europe urge politicians: move talks to transition and trade now
- BCC forecast: Uncertainty constraining UK economic growth
- Working with employers to help close the pension savings gap
- BCC: Business cheers negotiations breakthrough in Brussels – and urges swift start to trade talks
- BCC International Trade Survey 2017: Currency Volatility
Date: 22nd November 2017, 10.00am - 4.30pm
Venue: Drayton Manor Hotel, Drayton Manor Dr, Mile Oak, Tamworth B78 3TW
Venue: Drayton Manor Theme Park, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3TW
Date: 31st March 2017 @ 10.00am-2.00pm
Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership to appoint new ‘young’ Non-Executive Director
The government has created a £3 billion fund to increase the number of homes built in England.
The Business and Economic Partnership aims to publish news stories and events that are relevant to the local business community.
If you would like us to promote* a news story or forthcoming event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01827 709 382.
*Editorial guidlines will apply.